Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MY FIRST DETOXIFICATION

A letter to friends who want to pursue great health - from Ong Hock Siew


THE FIRST DAY – THE “DUMMY” MOVES


1...A journey into the uncertain
I don’t think I will forget yesterday evening (Monday, 16 February 2009). My hands were clammy, my heart was beating fast and I had this sense of heightened excitement as I made preparation for what was to come the next day.

2…A first experience with Enemas
You probably might think that I was going for a big event or attending my daughter’s wedding or going for an exciting second honeymoon with my wife. But it was none of these things. It was my first real Detoxification via the “back-end”. “Back-end you say?” Yes, back-end it is and I could only approach it with fear and trepidation. Yes, this is my first encounter with Enema and she is not a lady!

3…Beginning with a confession
Time for confession!! Over the years, whenever I heard of New Life and Dr Lynn Tan, I always thought of the “backside” and I used to make fun of her methods telling our common friends that coffee is made for consumption from the front-end and if it was destined for the back-end, the ‘bum’ should change places with the mouth.

Click the picture below to read the complete article......

Written by Mr. Ong Hock Siew

Friday, May 15, 2009

ARTICLE 5 - ENEMA AGAIN

DRP-Holic at his best 03 April 2009

1…Soft launch and CK the Archeologist….
Today was our soft launch at the office and the response was great. The smart Saver campaign is off to a great start. Although we move to new things, we must never forget the old, like my good friend “Ene-Ma”. In my speech, I told the story about how CK always go for old things. When we were young, he was like an archeologist. Now I know why Dr Lynn Tan feels so secure. I see CK taking such a great interest in her that he never did before. Archeologists get more interested in things that get older and older!!!

2…A special kind of love keeps me going
I can’t imagine how tired I was. When I returned home at 8-30 pm, I just sat in my Massage chair and fell asleep instantly. I awoke thinking it was the next morning but it was actually the sms from my Grandson and my wife who is in Perth that woke me up. What a great feeling it is to feel so loved. My Grandson Daniel is just so special to me – his words of love to me give me the strength to be refreshed and to carry on.

3…From ‘slightly blue’ to ‘slightly green’
Anyway, this Ene-Ma session will not need to carry a disclaimer because I have gone from ‘slightly blue’ to ‘slightly green’. All those of you who read my last Ene-Ma or DRP-holic articles should just press ‘delete’ in your mind when you think about the exciting parts of it. Anyway, this is just to appease those who felt a little ‘upset’ about it but I remain unabashed. I am me – Ong Hock Siew!! I don’t like to pretend and I will not – you know, acting like I am a saint and walking around like “I ‘normally do’ what I like only three times a year.” I talk about my basketball a lot; about my badminton even more and I can’t stop talking about my table-tennis so why can’t I talk about one of my other passions??? Still, I think I better stay out of controversy at least for a short while….. (sigh)

4…I thought I heard some sounds….
Anyway, this is just a slight deviation. When we were in Johore Baru, CK & Lynn had the room next to us. Sean and I got round to talking much like a father giving advice to his son and it was great. I shared with him about how he could build the ‘huge’ networks if he did not allow embarrassment and the fear of rejection to restrict him. Just as we switched off the lights, I thought I heard some sounds from next door much like an Archeologist examining his “old” artefacts. Anyway I am not implying anything at all (in case I am branded ‘blue’ again and I am not really the inquisitive type). At breakfast the next morning, I thought I detected a happiness and contentment in them that seemed (well) different. Anyway like I said earlier, I am not suggesting anything – it is up to your imagination to think through what an Archeologist would do, OK? I better not go on about this because you might suddenly see a new CEO at the end of the month (old one booted out). I hope Mabel can help figure out what actually happened……

5…From CK the Archeologist to CK the motivator
What an afternoon it was at our launch! The speech by CK and the 4 stirring testimonies we had were the real highlights. I have not seen CK speak so emphatically and with so much passion. He is coming along really well as an orator ‘par-excellence’. He was definitely motivational and I think he is inspired by what he saw at the event. I only knew he had some singing ability before but now he confirms what we knew all along – that he has great potential to be a motivational speaker as well!

6…A testimony of God’s grace and mercies
Chooi Ping started the testimonies with a stirring outline of what happened when she was diagnosed with 3rd stage Nasal cancer. Her whole life came crashing down and she shared that it was only God that could have made her stoically carry on. Her recovery with New Life’s health program especially the DRP was particularly impressive. It was a great affirmation of the wonderful quality of New Life’s products. Her testimony gives hope to all cancer sufferers and the DRP should be considered by anyone who wants to have the glowing health that she currently has.

7…From multi-faceted health problems to great health
Umi was next and she further confirmed the great effects of New Life’s products on her. She had diabetes, blood disorders, health problems and to cap it all, a Tumor of the brain. Without anything more to lose, she went into new Life’s programs with gusto and her reward is what she is today – a picture of health. She really looks good and her positive outlook on life really amazes me. She brings her whole family along with her to New Life programs and her generosity of heart sees her sharing freely with all and sundry. Thank you, Umi for your ‘good’ heart.

8…A pathway to financial solutions
Irene came on next and shared with us on how her family had been so affected by the depletion of their family’s financial resources through the expenses incurred on finding cures for her illnesses. She found an answer with New Life from both the healing perspective as well as the earnings perspective. Today she is looking forward to having a 5-figure income and her remarkable ability to share with others has found her sponsoring more than 30 Smart savers in the short few days that the forms were available. She is an encouragement to everyone who is a ‘talker’ and not a ‘doer’. If they could just make a decision to talk less and do more, the results will come strongly.

9…A true embodiment of Leadership
When Stanley came in, he gave a ‘virtuoso’ performance that reflected his great leadership qualities. He encouraged, inspired and gave an in-depth understanding of the Smart Saver campaigns. His definitive approach to the whole program makes it an incentive for his downlines to follow suit. To listen to the appreciative comments of Chooi Ping, Umi and Irene for his guidance and assistance given over the years is a testimony of how good leadership can bless others. I had no doubts as I listened to him speak that he would be a great “Achiever” in the programs that we have cast for New Life. He is a model of consistency and high performance.

10…Five “Bs” to reflect on
I added a few inspired words to close the session. The five words beginning with ‘B’ were used to reflect New Life’s desire to be a channel of:
· Benefit
· Benevolence
· Blessing
· Building
· Branding

11…Looking for Leaders who will rise up to the challenges
We are indeed looking for IBOs who will rise up to the challenges of the present times. I have no doubt that we can beat the ravages of the present economic slump and create success stories that will rise above the storm. I am challenged by the story of the Eagle’s 150 day retreat.

12…The Eagle’s 150 days of Renewal
The eagle has to make a decision when it reaches the age of around 35-40 years. It has to take 150 days off and retreat to the mountains to begin a journey of change and renewal.

13…Pain is part of the journey to great success
The 150 days will begin with the Eagle painfully breaking its beak which grown too curved and ineffective on the craggy stones. Then a new stronger beak will form. Once it is ready, the painful process of breaking its claws which have grown too long to grasp its prey will begin. It will use its new-formed beak to help to do this. Once the claws have been broken up, new stronger ones will form. Then it will work on its feathers which have grown too heavy to fly efficiently. Both its beak and claws will be used to tear off the old feathers. It is a tough and terribly painful process but it has to be done because the Eagle knows its destiny and its purpose. Pain is a part of life’s successes and it is a journey that must be taken instead of being avoided. After all the feathers have been torn off, new and lighter ones will grow. When it is ready, the Eagle will take off in flight.

14…The later years will be much more fruitful than the former years
It’s second lease of flight and life is tremendous. It will fly much higher and much further than before the ‘change’. This is where it will fly above the storm clouds and soar higher than before in majestic flight as it catches strong gusts of wind. This can be your period of change – if you will just be renewed and motivated in your ‘own’ 150 days. The New Life Smart Savers campaign can be your 150 days.

15…Rise up and see the glories of a new dawn
Take up the challenge and allow yourself to be powerfully changed. Walk with a clear hope on this journey of success and see where it can lead you. I have no doubts that many of you can see the powerful fulfillment of your dreams and nothing will be able to stop you if you focus and ‘relentlessly’ pursue this goal of financial success. Even as you read this latest article, allow the stirrings of success to move you forward strongly. Feel the power of your desires and dreams. Don’t let it die; instead let it live and let it rise up to the high heights above the clouds of mediocrity. God has made both you and I for success – don’t ever doubt this!!!!!

We hope to see you at the top when we arrive at Genting Highlands for the New Life Gala Convention in November. God bless you all!

- Ong Hock Siew -

No comments:

Post a Comment